It's been a while since I've posted, so I thought I ought to...
I thought the rain from April had stopped, but it hasn't. And strangely it has an odd, yet beautiful and meaningful metaphor to my life. Isn't it amazing how the Lord knows what you can handle, and even, what trials and hardships you need to endure and overcome in order to progress in His plan and will? Sometimes I forget that it's necessary, but am always overjoyed when I remember and am able to look back and smile with gratitude at the things I've overcome that ultimately helped be become more of something, more of myself and who I need to be.
I've realized I've become more, well, what's a good word for it...sassy, if you will. And I like it.
I sincerely miss my niece.
I'm so grateful for wonderful people. The kind of people that are sweet and caring and genuine. The kind of people you know would never hurt you, and who even fear they have by the smallest possible chance of misunderstandings.
I'm so very grateful for music. Pure, non-tampered-with beauty. Peace. Solace. Comfort.
Yay for family! Near or far. Old or young.
No comments:
Post a Comment