I've obviously been busy with things the last little while. Here's a list of just a few things I've been doing lately:
= working part time
= going to school full time
= trying to figure out skype
= trying to better budget my money
= trying to come up with different, healthy dinner meals
= attending weekly devotional
= going to church
= working on a paper
= working on a book
= taking photographs
= walking into fields
= driving around
= buying neapolitan ice cream
= getting ready to watch harry potter 7.2
= prepping myself for living in Idaho for possibly the next year and a half
= being killed by my allergies
= singing hymns in class every tuesday and thursday
= craving nutragrain bars, apple cinnamon, to be exact
= missing Utah
= missing the people in Utah
= wanting lemonade
= taking walks in nice weather
= prepping myself to miss other people who are leaving Idaho
Anyway, if you read this all, I'd be surprised. I'm just bored sitting on campus waiting for class to start.
2 comments:
I like it! I've done many of those things myself as Maddie and I spend all day every day at home, pretty much! Need to break up the monotony and try not to miss people too much! :) Like you!
I miss you too! I really do wish I could see Maddie! Gah, I bet she's so stinkin adorable!!! :o)
Post a Comment