Sunday, June 7, 2009

President Eyring

A while back, I wrote a post about remembering. I went onto lds.org this afternoon and saw that there was a new 'Mormon Messages' post at the bottom - these are always messages from the Brethren full of hope and testimony of this Gospel and its truth. The clip I saw today was from President Eyring's talk, 'O Remember, Remember', and it sums up pretty much of what I tried to explain in my own post.
I was excited to see that it was from him also because he will be coming to speak at Devotional this Tuesday. What a blessing to have an Apostle of the Lord come speak to me, and to all the other students here! I am hoping that I can prepare myself to truly listen and understand with my heart and spirit what he will teach us. I don't think it's hit me yet that he will be coming here in just 2 days! I am very excited to be in his presence. He is such a wonderful man and full of the Spirit. Enjoy the video!

No comments: