I've been making it a goal to look a the positive, bright and good things in life. It really does such wonders when you do! And besides, there really is so much to be grateful for! Here are some that are on my mind:
. Bishops
. Warm(er) weather
. Pancakes for breakfast
. Free ice cream
. Cute, old fashioned drink pitchers
. Beautiful music
. Lyrics that express my exact bitter-sweet feelings
. The good friend that music always has been to me
. Siblings, and when they let you borrow things
. Blankets and pillows
. Bread...any and all kinds!
. Friends, near and far, new and old
. Talks given in Church
. People who are eager and willing to help
. Singing even if you can't
. Throwing a frisbee
. Things that slow you down in life, right when you need to notice something important
. Glasses
. Service
. People who bring you dinner, just because
. Singing songs from Tarzan in Spanish
. Cute cardigans
. Sweet floral heels
. Going to work at 9:00 a.m. instead of 8:00
. Institute
. Institute teachers and students
. Listening ears from patient, kinda people
. Scotch tape
. Great talks from General Authorities
. Thoughts
. Change
. Grace
. The Temple
. Nature
. A blank piece of paper
. Wanting to make apple streusel pie
. Buying oranges
. Making banana bread
. Scriptures
3 comments:
Love your list! I've been trying to be more grateful too and complain less. (very hard for me) but I'm so glad to see you love lots of the same things that I do :)
lots to be grateful for. :)
Dear Aunt Jenny, Why am I not the fist thing on this list? :) Love Paige!
Post a Comment