I think.
Often.
Sometimes I think too much.
But I use the excuse that "I'm a girl"
and it seems to make me feel better...
...for a few minutes...! Ha!
Other than that, it's a bunch
of bologna.
{Sidenote: how in the world does that spelling
even make sense with it's pronunciation?!}
But lately, I've been thinking
some thoughts, and think that
they may be right.
But for now,
I'm not trying
to think about it.
Wish
me
luck.
Often.
Sometimes I think too much.
But I use the excuse that "I'm a girl"
and it seems to make me feel better...
...for a few minutes...! Ha!
Other than that, it's a bunch
of bologna.
{Sidenote: how in the world does that spelling
even make sense with it's pronunciation?!}
But lately, I've been thinking
some thoughts, and think that
they may be right.
But for now,
I'm not trying
to think about it.
Wish
me
luck.
3 comments:
Haha I love how your sidenote PROVES that you think all the time!
I think all the time too, so I totally know what you mean. It's like, "where did that come from?"
bologna is Italian, and they pronounce things weird, and also lasagna is the same. That is why it's spelled like that :)
hha Nyssa, I love your explanation :o)
BUT! you say bologna: ba-low-knee
and lasagna: la-zawn-ya, NOT la-zawn-knee! hahaha
Post a Comment