Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh Life...

Oh, Life. (Yes, capital L.) Life truly does amuse me. It makes me question whether or not I should become frustrated sometimes. Others, it makes me question why such great things have been given to me.

The things I have been given, whether temporally, spiritually, physically, etc...I really don't deserve any of them. Yes, I am able to say that I try to be a good person and make righteous decisions and do my best...but I'm not perfect. And yet, Heavenly Father still gives and blesses and guides. I am so grateful He does.

It's like tithing...we are giving an offering to Him. And of what? What we have. But, if you think about it, you'll come to realize that it's not 'ours', but His. Everything is His. We are giving Him what is already His own, and yet, if we obey that commandment and pay a full, honest tithe, He blesses us and gives us more!

Oh anyway...there's a lot on my mind.

One last thing: It just makes me smile and feel so wonderful knowing that the Lord truly does know all things. He is in control (And thank goodness! My life would be a complete mess if I was really the one making things happen!). I'm always amazed, and yet I'm not, when things just fall into place, as they'd say. You may have tried your hardest, or sometimes unfortunately just your half-hearted-hardest. You've given up in ways. You've fallen down and only gotten up to your knees and just...waited. And then, staying on your knees, you finally look around and notice you really haven't gotten that far, and admit you need Help. There's no other way. And even though you feel undeserving, He works His ways and things just...work out.

Oh {the intricacies of}, Life!

No comments: