Saturday, January 8, 2011

Grateful List Number Uno

I just made a goal right now: Let's see how many gratitude lists I can write this year!
Pretty much I'm a big believer in writing down what you're grateful for, even if it is for that chocolate peanut butter shake that you had earlier in the day, or if it's that you have a car, a house, food, a family nearby, etc...no matter what it is, it truly is a gift and something that not all people have, and for that I'm grateful. I am so blessed and writing it down makes it so much of the bigger picture that it really is.
So...here I go!


No. 1

/ snow tires
/ blankets!!!
/ my parents now living minutes away, instead of hours
/ school
/ and therefore, the ability to learn and grow
/ books
/ things that make you laugh
/ people that make you laugh
/ music
/ music
/ have I written music? :)
/ pens and pencils and paper to write things down
/ institute
/ examples
/ teachers
/ jackets to keep you warm and cozy
/ a car
/ a job
/ fettucine alfredo....mmm
/ Temple Square!
/ seasons
/ the stillness after it snows
/ quiet
/ a warm dinner
/ loving friends
/ dreams
/ goals
/ the ability to change or better yourself
/ family!
/ including my only niece
/ ...and soon to be including my only nephew!
/ church
/ freedoms to worship
/ the choice to be happy
/ old things that remind us of what is important
/ art
/ telephones!
/ because then you can talk with people that are hundreds of miles away
/ computers
/ because then you can talk with people that are hundreds of miles away who don't answer their phone or hate talking on the phone


Welp, I think that about wraps up tonight's list. Until next time, good night!

No comments: