Here are some things you may not know about me and school:
>>>I used to pass out or get extremely tired and hungry in elementary school and we concluded/found out that I was hypoglycemic. From that day forth I had to have little snacks at school with me every day, just in case. Orange juice, apple juice, fruit, crackers, nuts, etc.
>>>I used to ride my bike to school in elementary school...until somebody stole my bike from the bike rack!!! I was pretty sad. It was a sweet bike. White, pink and purple. The one that had the little shiny ribbons hanging down from the handlebars.
>>>I despised middle school.
>>>High school is where I realized my true dislike of math and science.
>>>I graduated from high school one year early, never walking at graduation (since I graduated mid-summer)
>>>I didn't attend college for one year after high school. During that one year, I worked full time.
>>>I never wanted to go to BYU-Idaho. Ever. But knew I would get accepted and needed to go.
>>>I grudgingly went to BYU-Idaho in the summer of 2007.
>>>I went one semester at BYU-Idaho and swore never to return. I didn't swear in particular. Just promised.
>>>One year later, 3 weeks before summer semester of 2008 started, I changed my mind and returned to BYU-Idaho.
>>>One year later after that, I graduated with my Associates. I didn't walk at my graduation. I didn't even attend my graduation. Long story.
>>>I never planned or thought that I would return to school for years and years. We're talking mother-in-school-status. The ones you recognize immediately in the class as older, refined, experienced and busy with her own family, but still attending school. Her few gray hairs give it away, too. And the glasses.
>>>If I could be a professional student...I most likely would.
>>>Less than one month ago I realized I needed to return to BYU-Idaho.
>>>In less than 2 months I'll be returning to BYU-Idaho to complete my Bachelors.
>>>I should graduate in about 5-7 semesters. What a cinch! (knock on wood...)
>>>Oh, and by the way, I couldn't be more happy or excited to return. This is going to be a wonderful adventure. Bring on the books and learning! And...walking in cold, cold, windy weather. :o)
2 comments:
You inspire me! I've been dying to go back to school. Way to go, Jenny!
Well gee, thanks! I'm quite excited!!!
Post a Comment