I love getting her letters; she writes about such great, uplifting experiences that she is having while serving the Lord and His children in Canada. I love how I can almost see the excitement she has for all of it in the letters she writes - it's as if it could leap off the page with just the words and amount of exclamation points used!!!
Oh anyway...I know you'll never read this, but Nyssa, I miss ya girl!!! But I'm glad that you're doing what you're doing, even if it does mean you're far away and we can't make strawberry milkshakes with chocolate chips and whipped cream on top :o) Or laugh about odd things, or just laugh because it's late and I'm super tired and therefore super silly (and honestly, we both know I'm silly normally, so super silly...is just ridiculous). And goodness...I sure do miss those chats of ours on the telephone, even if it was about the Sprint man, or something else unimportant in the large scheme of things. Nonetheless, I loved it. You're great. I'm great. We're great. You're going to be even greater when you're back! And me...well, I'll be even sillier...brace yourself, Nyssa! haha! I love you oodles and can('t!) wait for you to get back here, already! Good thing it's you on the mission and not me! hehe :o)

1 comment:
Love it! I missed you so much!!! but now we will be together if God provides some miracles :D
Post a Comment