Monday, June 27, 2011

I love Mondays an& Wednesdays

On Monday and Wednesday I have a class at 5:00 p.m.  And, actually, it's one of my favorite classes that I have this semester.  Before this class I always go into one of my favorite buildings on campus and play on a baby grand piano in a little auditorium.  I love to just sit in there and forget (briefly!) about classes, homework, work, how unclean my room is, what to make for dinner, projects due, etc...and just relax and listen to music and think of things that really matter - what I have planned for that week and how I'll go about completing it all, how I'm feeling with things I'm doing, how my friends and family are and maybe some little ways I can help them out, things I've learned that week or day, and other things like what little blessings I've been given recently that make me happy. 

And so now I do my homework so I can get things done before I head on over there.

I love when you have something to look forward to!

No comments: