Monday, June 6, 2011

promenade with lemonade

This past weekend proved to hold beautiful weather in store for us here in Idaho.  I loved every minute of it!  I loved it so much so, that, I bought a big glass of lemonade and went and walked around the park, later sitting down under the cool shade of the trees, with some sunshine peeking through on my legs.  The coolness and warmth together from the trees, sun, and lemonade, created a perfect atmosphere for relaxation.  Just what I needed.  A time to unwind and forget about all the stresses of life.



Today is equally as beautiful, as was yesterday.

Yesterday I enjoyed the view and breeze from a hill atop the small town.  Perched on the hill beside me was the temple - beautiful, as well.  It was calming to sit above it all and be at peace with one poignant building within view and reach.  Being 'on top of the world' for a while had its pluses - I felt as if I was above all the worries and cares of the world and my own little life bubble.  I felt like I literally could think about my life a bit more clearly and understand my choices and where' I'm going.

It's nice to get a different perspective, especially when it's the one that matters most.

Hopefully, sometime soon, I'll start making more frequent stops atop that hill by that House.  It's a wonderful place to be.

No comments: