Sunday, August 7, 2011

I really miss Utah

So...I really miss Utah.  My home!  That was where I moved to after I graduated college (the first time...) two years ago.  That's where I started working full time and living on my own.  I paid for everything.  I loved it there.  The people are amazing there!  And I just felt...at home in that little small town.
And now I'm in Idaho, yet again.  And I realize more and more every week or whatnot that I am not going to be returning to Utah to live there for probably about 2 more years.  And I'm doing that willingly!  Sometimes I question that...!
All in all I love being in Idaho.  It's great here, and so are the people.  I love this university, it truly is unique and amazing.
But, with that being said...I still miss Utah.

For now...I countdown to next December when I'll be home, again!

4 months down, 16 more to go...

No comments: