I just typed a huge post. Then hit ctrl+A....and deleted it.
It's so frustrating when you can't write what you want to.
To put it short: I just found something out this weekend that threw me off balance. Caught me off-guard. I don't like that. And now, I sit and find that I am a bit anxious because this means change. And I'm not so sure I'll like it.
I don't like when you used to be close to a person, then have time and life pass and find that you aren't close to them at all. But at any drop of a hat, whenever your paths cross, you can act like old pals, great friends. So, why not do that all the time? Oh ya, because I was too stubborn, and you were too passionate about how you felt...oh ya, that means we were both stubborn. And prideful.
Is it possible for 2 good people to bring out the worst in each other? I never thought it was, but now I'm beginning to wonder.
Why is it that some people you will never get along with. When others are like bosom buddies. And what about ex-bosom buddies? What of them? How do you forget that someone(s) knows you, so well, so much...and act like you never were grateful for that? Or that you never knew them just the same?
I find that difficult.
No comments:
Post a Comment