I feel as if I'm having one of those moments in life where you finally realize that certain things are past and it is time to let go of them in order to move on and progress. It's a bit of a bitter sweet feeling, but definitely more of a sweet one.
I have loved being at school for the last 11 months...almost a year! Can you believe that? I hardly can. It's been one of the most amazing and wonderful experiences I've had in my life so far. The amazing people that I've been constantly surrounded with has been beyond imagination. This university, BYU-Idaho, has truly changed my life. Its mission, its professors, employees and its purpose is so great. I feel so blessed to be a student here.
Growing up is so neat - I can sometimes see as I look back on my life that I've changed greatly over the past year, but also at times over just one month, week or even a day. I love that this university has such a great Spirit in constant abundance - I truly can learn great things each day, if I just look for those things Heavenly Father would have me learn.
I love this school. I love my life. And I love all of the people in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment