Saturday, January 17, 2009

Paige LaRyn Cooper


After a few years of trying to have children, my brother Devin and his wife, Amber, got pregnant and today their little angel baby girl was born into the world!!! She weighs only 6 lbs and measures 19 inches! Paige LaRyn is my new reason behind my smile, and Amber is my new hero. I am so proud of her for being strong throughout the years that she wanted to be a mother so much, and also through this pregnancy. Even up until the last hours, she did great!!! My brother sent me a text this morning asking me what I was doing, and immediately I knew that they were at the hospital, I just knew it! He said that they were waiting to hear if Amber was going to have a c-section or not. I was so nervous for her and could only imagine what she was feeling about waiting for that decision. She ended up having a c-section after 6 hours of no progression (she stayed at 4 cm). Amber is so amazing to me!!! Welcome to motherhood! I know that you will do great and that Devin will be such a terrific father! I am so happy that your little girl is finally here. I am so grateful for all the advances we have in the medical field and for the blessings we are always given. I'm glad Heavenly Father blessed you both, and both of your families with this precious, tiny gift!!! It is such a wonderful thing to think about how she just left Heaven...
I can't wait to see her and hold her someday soon!
I love you Paige LaRyn!!!

1 comment:

Amb & Dev said...

Jenny lou who, that was such a sweet post! Sorry it took me so long to see it. I am literally in tears reading it. Paige LaRyn can't wait to meet you! When I am doing better I will give you a call. Love you!