Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 C flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 C butter, softened
3/4 C brown sugar
1/4 C sugar
1 package instant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz)
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1-2 C chocolate chips
Cream butter, sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Then add flour and baking soda. After all ingredients are combined, add desired amount of chocolate chips and voila! You have the dough! I roll the dough into thick 1 inch balls and place them on a greased pan. Put them in the oven at 325 (your oven may vary) for about 7-10 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges (I also put the remaining cookie dough in the fridge in between batches). Take the pan out of the oven, but let the cookies cool for a minute or two (they will be a bit puffy, but fall a bit after the cooling). Place on cooling rack. Done!!! Now, it's time for the best part: eating them! Hope they turn out well! I usually half the recipe - but being up here, I find it best to add 1 and 1/4 C of flour and they turn out spectacularly delicious and they keep their shape - they are thick, soft cookies! Mmm!
2 comments:
Jenny, you know OUR chocolate chip cookies are the best. You are simply mistaken! :)
Ok, well, I actually do believe that yours are THE BEST. No lie...but sadly, when I try to make them, they don't taste the same, so I just try to steer clear of making them myself, and instead, enjoying them when one of you grand Bywaters makes them - THEN they are the best...gosh, I really could go for some right now...
:)
Post a Comment