Lord I Would Follow Thee
Savior, may I learn to love thee,
Walk the path that thou hast shown,
Pause to help and lift another,
Finding strength beyond my own.
Savior, may I learn to love thee --
Lord, I would follow thee.
Who am I to judge another
When I walk imperfectly?
In the quiet heart is hidden
Sorrow that they eye can't see.
Who am I to judge another?
Lord, I would follow thee.
I would be my brother's keeper;
I would learn the healer's art.
To the wounded and the weary
I would show a gentle heart.
I would be my brother's keeper --
Lord, I would follow thee.
Savior, may I love my brother,
As I know thou lovest me,
Find in thee my strength, my beacon,
For they servant I would be.
Savior, may I love my brother --
Lord, I would follow thee.
Seigneur, je te suivrai
Appreds-moi Jesus a t'aimer,
a marcher sur tes sentiers,
A guider, aider les autres,
parton esprit fortifie.
Apprends-moi, Jesus, a t'aimer,
Seigneur, je te suivrai.
Puisje juger mes semblables,
moi qui ne suis pas parfait?
Je ne peux lire en leur ame
leurs chagrins ni leurs secret.
Puisje juger mes semblables?
Seigneur, je te suivrai.
Pour mieux secourir mon frere
j'acquerrai les dons des cieux;
Les affliges, les malades,
je soignerai de mon mieux.
Pour mieux secourir mon frere,
Seigneur, je te suivrai.
Je voudrais aimer mon frere
ainsi que tu m'as aime
Et puiser en toi ma force
pour te servir a jamais.
Je voudrais aimer mon frere,
Seigneur, je te suivrai.
No comments:
Post a Comment