***
Why do people ever say or do some of the things that they do??? And why would you ever think it's ok to act that way to a complete stranger? Some people's reactions to and treatment of others really just boggles my mind.
***
What was that thing I had to do? I forgot.
***
It's December! What a wonderful day!
***
Why is it that something can really be on your mind so often, so much, so recently? I think it means something. Yet at the same time, I'm not exactly sure what because there is no way I can really do much about it at the present time. So for now, I keep thinking about it, sometimes daily. I keep having other people talk about it and bring it up in conversation, all the while they have no idea that this certain thing has been on my mind. Somehow, it just keeps coming up.
***
I need to learn patience.
***
I should exercise more often.
***
When is it going to snow again? Probably on that day. The day. (Yes, I know you have absolutely no idea whatsoever as to what day I'm referring to...but I do, and it seems more fun keeping it mysterious.)
***
I think it is such a beautiful thing when someone touches your life without them even knowing they've had any impact or effect on you. In a way, it's priceless. Recently, I've had this happen. It makes me so grateful for them and their example. For their life. I am overwhelmed with everything that they are. It has been such a blessing to get to know them a bit more and to be around them. I may never get the chance and/or courage to ever thank you in person, so, I just want to say (a some sort of anonymous) thank you. It has meant so much to me.
***
Talents truly are gifts from the Lord, and the beauty of it all: it is to praise and glorify Him.
***
No comments:
Post a Comment