But first with the bad news...I've had a lot of headaches in the last month or so. I blame it on stress (and this specific stress would be that I had to move, again! That's the 3rd time in 8 months!)...it seems like I blame a lot on stress. haha, It's easier that way. But really, I do think most my headaches come from not eating well/enough and/or stress. And I've definitely had a combo of all three, which is not good, but sadly true. ANYWAY. It's been no fun. But, I'm hoping that the good news that I'm about to share, will result in those headaches leaving me alone for a bit. Anyone have any good remedies for headaches? Non-take-medicine-remedies? I do find that an idea a friend gave me helps a ton - putting a cool/warm rag on your forehead. Anyway, if ya got any more ideas, send 'em my way!
Good News.
I found somewhere to live! Three days before I had to leave had I not. THREE! 3! Goodness, it was quite a close call. But man, I'm glad it worked out. I pretty much was at the end of my rope by Tuesday of last week. I pretty much told myself to accept it, not to be prideful, and move back home. It was hard to think of leaving good friends at work, church and just in Utah, leave so much family, leave the beautiful weather!, all of the temples! It was just tough. And then an hour after that, I got a message from a girl saying she had a room open and that I could see it later that day.
While I went and saw the place and after I had come home, I felt a sense of peace and calm that I haven't felt in a while. It was so refreshing and wonderful. To me, looking back on that moment, is what made it right.
I'm so glad that I am still in Utah, I love it here. I think the only other place I could relocate to is Idaho. Not sure why, but maybe it's because I've already lived there for a while and the weather is along the same lines??? Oh ya, and it's gorgeous! :o) It'd be fun to venture up there in the future, somehow, somewhere.
Anyway...it's been quite the last 8 months of my life. I don't think I've ever been so busy, happy, stressed, excited, tired, constantly making new friends or meeting new people, confident, more sure of my life's direction, happy to progress, change and see where it all takes me. It's been quite the ride - I love being able to look back at things in your life and realize how you changed and why and where it took you, who it helped you become. I love understanding things...sounds silly and kinda, "Well, duh!" haha, but I love understanding them with just a glimpse of the bigger picture, not just the here-and-now.
Sidenote:
I'm glad I live in Utah. I'm glad that I have good friends here who help and support me and truly care. They are all so wonderful - YOU ARE WONDERFUL! So, thank you. You all mean so much to me.
I am so grateful for the Gospel and the joy we can obtain with it and through it. I wish everyone in the world could know of that joy.
I am so grateful for my parents and all that they've ever done, all that they do, and all the things in the future that I know they will do - they are great people and I'm glad they're my parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment