Goodness I love ice cream. I admit, I honestly (most likely) had a fetish with ice cream in years past when I still lived in Las Vegas, but for quite some time, I've let go of that addiction. But recently, I've been craving ice cream so often. Right now I have some Rocky Road ice cream in my freezer. Not my favorite (cookie dough is my weakness!), but definitely a good one (and besides, there's almonds in it, so it's bit healthier...haha, right?). I think I may just have some tonight.
Don't you just love when someone says something, or quotes someone and it is exactly what you needed to hear? It literally is what gets you thinking and pondering about whatever it is that was said and it just starts an upward spiral. Love it!
Yay for Idaho! I really really really hope that I get to go to Idaho this weekend. I've been planning/hoping to go since April and now that some complications in my schedule/life have come up, I'm not sure if it'll go through or not. But I hope!!! It'd be so fun. Friends, no work, fun...ahh, yes. I could go for that. I might even go shooting, water skiing or jet skiing - all 3 of which I've never done! What an awesome weekend of firsts that would be!!!
I'm such a night owl. It's a hoot! hahaha (If Brian Regan read this, he would cringe!)
1 comment:
You're silly...and it makes me smile.
Post a Comment