Wednesday, October 27, 2010

{La Premiere Neige}

Today was the first snow. Although, sadly enough, I didn't get to see the first snow, well, snow. No glimpse of it falling every so lightly from the sky to the ground, to the cars, trees and passers-by. I woke up this morning, got ready, hurried out the door with hot chocolate in hand and saw white all around. I just stood there for a bit not sure of what to do or think...and then I just smiled. Goodness...I love the snow. How I ever did without it, I'll never quite understand.

Snow makes me happy.

Snow is bright, and therefore in my mind, is happy.

Snow does not make me happy while driving in it next to other people who might not be paying attention. Yikes.

Snow is like a gem... sparkly and shiny and pretty.

I love the snow that actually is a snowflake and you can see the intricate designs and points on the edge. That's just plain darn exciting!!!

Snow is an excuse to have hot chocolate...on some occasions, daily. :o)

Snow is cold and I love the cold.

Snow means jackets. And coats. And warm, fuzzy things. Like scarves. And mittens. And hugs. I love all of those things.

Snow is just great. Maybe one day I'll make a snow angel, go sledding and maybe even skiing and snowmobiling......I said maybe.

Ahh...snow. You may chill me to the bones, but you definitely have a warm place in my heart :o) Thanks for the beautiful, crisp, clean morning.

No comments: