I really should seriously consider writing a short book about my ironic dating experiences...or more so, the lack thereof.
I literally just get a kick out of all the things that happen and that don't.
Sometimes I can laugh about them, and sometimes I just have to give in and cry a little bit because I feel like I just don't want to laugh about it anymore for a short time.
For the most part, I really am fine being single. I usually get asked out on...oh, about 1-2 dates a year, if that. And so, I'm used to it. But sometimes, just because I'm fine being single doesn't mean it's fun.
Yesterday I had to tell a guy that I didn't really appreciate how he treated me (and we're only friends). I think he's a great guy and really does care about a lot of core values that I do, as well. But then there are some things that I'm just not ok with based upon my own personal view of things.
Anyway, he came over tonight and took my roommate's friend on a date - she's only been in town a few days visiting.
Today is one of those days where it's just not that fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment