Tuesday, May 8, 2012

number one




Twenty random facts...here we go!

1.  I never thought I would get a Bachelor's degree, and here I am, about to graduate in under one year!
2.  I love chicken...so much that I've never ordered red meat at a restaurant.  I want the chicken!
3.  I am {possibly addicted} to pretzels and cheese sold at Pretzel Time in the mall.
4.  If I could have any talent for just one day, I would love to be able to sing loud and strong, and just belt out some amazing broadway/musical solo on a stage.  Not even necessarily in front of anyone, just to be able to sing with that kind of power would be...oh!!!
5.  I am very passionate about women (young or old) knowing who they really are and respecting themselves and also being respected by others.
6.  I once told a guy at the end of a date that HE asked me out to, "Thanks for coming!"  Yup, I sure do have a talent for saying really smart things at the best time.  :o)
7.  Sometimes I worry that I talk so much that I annoy other people.  So, being logical and rational I decide to not talk to them for a bit of time, give them a break you know.  (Ya, real smart, I know).
8.  I can NOT take naps.  It's just impossible.
9.  I could eat cereal every night, and to me it would be like a snack/dessert more than just cereal.  Cereal is one of my favorite things to eat!
10.  One day I want to go to Alaska to see the Aurora Borealis.  It is one of my dreams.
11.  I have never flown on an airplane...and I really don't have the intention to, either.  I know, I know...this slightly conflicts with number 10, but there are cars, you know!
12.  I am one of those people that dabbles in a bit of everything.  I don't really feel like I excel in one area more than another.  If you feel like I do, please do tell, because I'd really like to know.
13.  I love cold weather more than hot weather.  And therefore, I love all seasons except Summer.
14.  I cannot stand Shakespeare.  Sorry.
15.  I will NOT watch movies or TV that has violence/killing in it.  I just can't do it.  And besides, I can't stand it.
16.  I wish I was older than I really was.  Not much older, but just a couple of years older.
17.  I grew up in Las Vegas, but no longer live there.  I honestly can not understand how in the world I grew up there and enjoyed myself.  I am a true Utahan now, through and through!
18.  I like to be loud, but later regret it.
19.  I'm more of a personal person.  I'm not really thrilled with big groups of any kind.  I would rather be one on one with a person or be in a very small group and be able to get to know a person instead of say hi and chat a few moments with 10+ people.  
20.  Ice cream is one of my favorite things to consume as a dessert.  Along with cookies, brownies...and well, that's about it.  So, if you ever want to make me happy or just make my day, just bring me one of those three things.  Or all if you really want to go all out.

No comments: