This weekend I decided to hop along with a friend who was going down to Provo area. It was such a nice escape from the school vibe up here! And the warmer weather really was a treasure!
Yes, it was a nice weekend, but some crazy things happened, as well. While staying with my brother, Michael, and his wife, Monta, some neighbors decided it would be fun to do something illegal - burn huge piles of trash in their backyard. Who does that?!?! Well, maybe it was fun for them, but from 8-11 pm, the smoke was getting worse and started filtering through into my brother's apartment. Tossing and turning until 1:30 am, my headache was worsening (why is that even possible?!) and my stomach wasn't feeling the best. A lovely friend from Provo came and picked me up and let me sleep on her couch. But, of course, I had a bit of a task attempting to fall asleep. Luckily, another friend suggested putting a cold rag on my head...worked like a charm! I was out in about 10 minutes flat. Thanks, you guys!
But, the good news is I got to take some photographs...I'm quite nervous to put them up here, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway. Hope you enjoy!
Michael & Monta
Mt. Timanogos Temple
No comments:
Post a Comment