Wednesday, April 22, 2009

7 Days Off

Well, this week was the start of school, but last week I had off for a break in between semesters. I decided I'd write a bit about that...
Well, I stayed with my brother, Michael, and sister-in-law, Monta, again. I'm always so glad and grateful that I am welcome to come crash at their place so often! Utah was gorgeous...oh, ya, except for that one day that it snowed like crazy out of nowhere.
Oh well, I guess Idaho weather isn't truly escape-able.
My brother Michael and I had a tournament of Monopoly. Ever since I was little, my brothers would always beat me. Every time. I even would cheat, but it still would never work in my favor...so, Michael and I decided that we would play at least once a day...first day I beat him!!! It was a glorious feeling! But, then it was crushed the next day because he won. I think he won again the next day, but then I beat him again. Then we played one more time and he won...so needless to say...we are NOT done with the tournament! Haha, I propose we play when I'm down every time this semester and then at the end, we'll determine who has won more games.
I just want to win!
Anyway, I also got to go to four temples (thanks to the amazing Jason) while I was there, two of which I had never been to before: Draper and Jordan River. They were so gorgeous! It was so wonderful to go. The weather was beautiful.
Here are just a few pictures - enjoy!
Thanks Jason! You're great!



Salt Lake







Jordan River






Draper


An amazing photographer at work
;)










Mt. Timpanogos

No comments: