Wednesday, April 29, 2009

more pictures of more temples...are you surprised?

Last weekend I was...spontaneous. I decided Thursday night that I'd go to Utah Friday afternoon and come back Saturday morning. Call me crazy, and I will agree with you. Driving in a car for that long in that short of a period of time is not suggested to anyone. Also, please keep in mind that Idaho weather is extremely double-faced, hence why Sunday morning there was snow after 60-70 degree weather...but that's getting off subject! Anyway, I drove back up with Jason who got this crazy idea to take photographs of the Logan temple, and then, why the heck not drive 2 extra hours to get to Rexburg, too?! So, I hopped along and I saw 5 temples in one day! Jason's photographs are much better than mine, but I'd thought I'd share with you some of my pictures from the trip!

p.s. Thanks, Jason, for making that long drive to partially get me back up here...I'm sure there were times you wanted to turn around due to the weather and such. And thank you SO MUCH for driving to Mendon...it meant the world to me.





Oquirrh Mountain












Ogden






Logan







Idaho Falls











Rexburg




No comments: