So, today I had Humanities 266 (American Humanities) and Humanities 497 (The Baroque Period). Talk about a day! Three hours of the same subject in the same room with a 15 minute break in between. Definite snacking time, that's what it's gonna be! So, here's the sneak peeks --------->
Humanities 266: Teacher is so great! I love the way he has the class set up. Besides the fact that we have a test in about 2 weeks, I'm good. The most exciting part: I'm going to Yellowstone and Cody, Wyoming! I think it will be fun. Tricky because we might miss classes (I'm not a fan...never have been, never will), but it's a great opportunity and seeing that I don't really travel much, I would love to go. Pictures! But, for the most part, I'm excited for this class. Only 20 students. Also, we have to memorize a poem by an American poet/author and strangely my mind is already working like crazy trying to decide which one to do!
Humanities 497: Yikes. Yikes, yikes, yikes, yikes, yikes! Take a breath...yikes! Ha, ok, so it's not THAT bad, but it was fun for emphasis and melodrama, right?! The class will be extensively difficult...we're talking reading five books, doing three huge projects (that CAN be fun should I organize time wisely), directing class discussions three times this semester, reading an art book with over 400 paintings, drawings, sculptures and architecture, and memorizing also close to 50 songs...call me crazy, but despite the overwhelming thoughts that creep in, I'm a bit excited! There are only 7 people in the class! I hope it's fun and a challenge. What I learn, I want to earn through hard work and dedication and hopefully keep it forever!
*Oh, and just for kicks, proof of my excessive books...
and sadly I still have more to buy
once they come in the bookstore...*
SOME (there's four more) of the books for HUM 497...
top one is filled with over 400 works of art
for HUM 266...yes, it was very heavy!
all for HIST 300
top one is filled with over 400 works of art
No comments:
Post a Comment