I know, it's not the best picture, but it's the only one I've got.
*side note* this letter is not intended to ever reach said addressee,
but merely to speak over the masses of the online world and somehow, somewhere
say hello and good luck to a good friend whose address as of now is unknown. until then...
*side note* this letter is not intended to ever reach said addressee,
but merely to speak over the masses of the online world and somehow, somewhere
say hello and good luck to a good friend whose address as of now is unknown. until then...
Dear Nathanael,
Well, I guess you're at Basic Training by now. How's that going? Is it everything you expected it to be? I would initially think that you looked toward it with excitement, but I'm sure in one way or another you wouldn't say you're 'having the time of your life!' Hopefully the weather there is being nice for you and all the other trainees.
Anyway, don't worry about me doing that one thing you asked me not to do to the letters I'll send. Why you ever thought I would consider that, I don't know.
Hmm...I'm trying to imagine you without hair and with big, black glasses, but it's just not working...
Oh anywho...it's odd that I'm in Utah and you're not! And just to let you know in advance, I already have an idea, that just might work...! If you get to come home for Christmas and New Years, that is. I'll let you know about that later.
Hope you're doing well...hope that silent bus ride where everybody knows what's going to happen next but doesn't say anything to anybody else...isn't as awkward and anxious as it sounds! haha! My advice to you: work hard, dominate in the pugil sticks, and please don't come back so stern and mannered that it's awkward to approach you. :) Other than that, you'll make a fine soldier, I'm quite sure.
-Jenny
p.s. Remember that one time you randomly went to Utah for a friend's reception and I came along...and you were singing...and you thought I took a picture of you singing? Well...I didn't...gulp!
Well, I guess you're at Basic Training by now. How's that going? Is it everything you expected it to be? I would initially think that you looked toward it with excitement, but I'm sure in one way or another you wouldn't say you're 'having the time of your life!' Hopefully the weather there is being nice for you and all the other trainees.
Anyway, don't worry about me doing that one thing you asked me not to do to the letters I'll send. Why you ever thought I would consider that, I don't know.
Hmm...I'm trying to imagine you without hair and with big, black glasses, but it's just not working...
Oh anywho...it's odd that I'm in Utah and you're not! And just to let you know in advance, I already have an idea, that just might work...! If you get to come home for Christmas and New Years, that is. I'll let you know about that later.
Hope you're doing well...hope that silent bus ride where everybody knows what's going to happen next but doesn't say anything to anybody else...isn't as awkward and anxious as it sounds! haha! My advice to you: work hard, dominate in the pugil sticks, and please don't come back so stern and mannered that it's awkward to approach you. :) Other than that, you'll make a fine soldier, I'm quite sure.
-Jenny
p.s. Remember that one time you randomly went to Utah for a friend's reception and I came along...and you were singing...and you thought I took a picture of you singing? Well...I didn't...gulp!
Attention all other bloggers:
If you choose to view this video, please stop it
after the singing stops at 29 seconds...
after that, it isn't too pretty...
I apologize in advance.
4 comments:
...how many times have you taken awkward "secret" videos of people, Jenny?!
haha ya, I guess the last 2 entries really don't help me out on this one, do they?! but honest, only those 2 times!
if i'd been aware he was singing to dust in the wind, a few seconds ago wouldn't have been the first time i watched this video.
haha!
Post a Comment