
Fact: I LOVE October (and the next two months that follow).
Fact: Halloween isn't my favorite, but I still took a picture with a jack-o-lantern pillow to celebrate the upcoming holiday and its {sugary} goodness .
Fact: I love Autumn
Fact: Autumn seems to have been stolen by the big bad winter wolf.
Fact: Now, instead of crunching leaves under my feet while taking pictures of the spectacular ocean of colors presented in the mountain foliage, I will be...telling myself there are colored leaves in the mountains instead of white frosted tops on the mountains (although beautiful, this means there will soon be snow frosting the ground where we, humans beings, walk and drive. This can only mean danger, possibilities of falling and slipping [which I somehow do on dry pavement already], and only one good thing: the need for hot chocolate, possibly weekly).
Fact: It's October...when did this happen?!
2 comments:
I know seriously! Why has fall been stolen from me!!?!!
But I do love Halloween, the day 3 days later, and thanksgiving and your bday and christmas...
the last 4 you mentioned, I love as well...!
Post a Comment