
Well, let's just be honest: I LOVE fall/winter clothes...it's pretty bad. To prove the extent of this horrible condition, scientifically known as gotta-be-wanna-be-comfy-fluffy-warm (terrible name, I know), the following are pictures of items I would love to have (Don't worry mom, I only looked!)!
All so cute...look at that cute purple hat with a bow!!!
I adore bows!

then some scarves...

add some cute hats...



When something is your favorite colorthat automatically means your should own it, right???
Bundle up with a coat and you're set to go!
This violet-ness is the onethat holds
sole
responsibility
for getting me started
in this mess.
It's true.




Looking at the bright side of life (in action):
I am jobless.
Have been for too long. Unless you count job-hunting full time a job...?
ANYWAY...because of this, I have no income,
which means I can't buy a single one of these!
Isn't it wonderful?!?!
Ha!
Oh the things I'll tell myself to make it ok...





Looking at the bright side of life (in action):
I am jobless.
Have been for too long. Unless you count job-hunting full time a job...?
ANYWAY...because of this, I have no income,
which means I can't buy a single one of these!
Isn't it wonderful?!?!
Ha!
Oh the things I'll tell myself to make it ok...

No comments:
Post a Comment