. Sent a letter. . Got my new snow tires torqued. Felt like I wanted them to stay on the car, not fall off while I adventure Utah on the freeway.
. Watched Hercules. Laughed. Sang.
. Tried to think of what to eat for lunch, then remembered there was leftover homemade potato soup...mmm...
. Got a call on my phone. Got a voice mail on my phone. Called back. Got a job...!!!
. Told myself to breathe after said phone call. Thank goodness I don't start till Wednesday - I have time to take it in.
. Ate potato soup.
. Knitted a scarf for a friend
Admiring the scarf.
Cuddling with the scarf! So soft!
. Ran errands. Also found excuses to look for new shoes, but alas, found nothing I truly loved, or wanted to pay for.
too bad I don't really like red...
. Bought cute gloves/hand warmers. My favorite color. $2.
. Did the dishes.
. Knitted again.
. Ate dinner.
. Got dessert with family to celebrate my new job...mmm...Italian doughnuts with hot fudge dipping sauce...(This blog and the 2nd one previous of it make me seem like a doughnut fiend...I swear I am not...my allegiance belongs to the cookies, my friend.). Delicious. Thanks, Michael & Monta!
. Went grocery shopping. Got excited because I will be making homemade lasagna for Sunday dinner...cheese!
. Realized we got ripped of $3 for a 2 liter bottle of pink lemonade...I'll be getting those 3 bucks back tomorrow, thank you very much. It was only supposed to be $1!!! Regularly priced at $1.32 or something...$4? Ya, right.
. Drove home...singing "Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man...", "All I ever wanted, all I ever needed, is here in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm...", "I thought about the Army, Ii dropped out and joined a band instead. Grew a mustache and a mullet, got a job at chic-fil-a...", and "Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky..."
. Picked up some stuff. Febreezed.
. Knitted...again.
. And here I am.
. And here I go
... Bonne nuit!
1 comment:
That sounds like an awesome day! I'm so glad you got a job! Where is it? I hope you have another awesome day! Mine was not so good, but thats because homework isn't fun...
Love ya!
Post a Comment