Monday, January 4, 2010

Pieces of Homemade Cake and Mary Poppins!

Things that have happened/will happen soon enough that I have/will enjoy(ed) greatly:

. eating homemade chocolate cake with amazzzing frosting...mmm...Thanks, Matt! (And therefore, thank you, Karen ;) )
. getting good laughs while at work due to customers' humor or personality!
. staying up later than I ever have before in my life...and not being that tired at all.
. vowing I would never stay up that late again, regardless of not being drained of all energy.
. meeting up with amazing people.
. the series!!!
. photo shoots
. contract signing/jokes
. making cookies
. eating a pan of brownies all by myself over the time period of 2 days.
. being complimented
. seeing snow!
. seeing your breath (at noon)!
. meeting new people.
. watching Disney's Robin Hood.
. watching Mary Poppins!
. curling my hair for Sunday.
. singing in my car. Every time.
. counting to 38!
. talking to good friends.
. learning in numerous ways.
. quotes!
. laughing.
. the Sprint Man!
. being so tired that my level of hyper-ness increases 50-75%...it entertains other people.
. missing homemade smoothies/milkshakes with a good friend.
. having pancakes for breakfast at least once a week.
. making AND eating caramel popcorn! yum!
. dancing.
. singing to Mulan while I get ready for work/clean after work.
. eating something healthy so I feel good about making cookies and eating them afterward.
. being honest.
. being true to myself.
. taking pictures.
. doing something I didn't want to do...but ended up loving every minute of it!
. hearing advice/input from talented people makes me feel wonderful!
. having my roommate back.
. hearing a violin play and having it be just a few feet away...beautiful!
. playing ultimate frizbee in the snow...in tennis shoes and ankle socks=frozen stiff jeans.
. falling in the snow in front of people.
. making plans with cousins!
. writing to missionary friends.
. writing way too much on here...

The end.

1 comment:

Nyssa said...

I'm so glad I'm in on alot of those things! like the sprint man! haha love you!