Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Target is my Nemesis

Alright, so in all reality, I love Target...a lot. It's one of my favorite stores to venture into, even if I don't have money to buy anything. It's fun just to look around and see what's inside.
Last week I went inside and bought 2 things: a fruit drink and a bag of peanut butter m&ms. After the cashier had rung up my entire purchase, he handed me not only the receipt, but a golden ticket! Ok...it was actually a coupon. But not just a silly "get 25 cents off of _____________." Oh no, no sirree. It was a coupon for $1 off an 11 oz. bag of m&ms. This, my friends, is deadly in my hands.




Sadly, I finished that bag of m&ms quite quickly, with the excuse that they were healthy beacause they were PEANUT BUTTER. NUTricious. Anyway...with that said, I found myself at Target again tonight. I remembered how I had the coupon. Made a bee-line for the candy aisle and quickly picked up that beautiful orange bag. I went up to the counter and made my purchase and gladly handed over the coupon.

And guess what?

I got another one.

:)

2 comments:

Lyd said...

What?! Target IS magical!!

mustdestroyalltraces said...

target just has a certain charm about it, no?

like the photo by the way.