but definitely, most certainly, not the number of hours you worked in one day. Nope, I don't think so.
It wasn't bad, but I can't say it was good. Curses to people who want to buy good sales the day after Thanksgiving starting at 5:30 am! To me, this is what you would call: ridiculously unnecessary. End of story.
What happened to all of my energy?!
***
Is it possible to be so sure of one thing, and then simultaneously, be certain of another so much so that they cancel each other out? Or just don't make sense? Like: I hate cheese, but I love pizza. Or how about: I can't stand to eat oranges, but I love to drink orange juice in the morning. And this one: That sandwich looks great, but I would never eat it in a million years - olives. More real life example: ...*mind goes blank*
Ok, so I have no example to give without giving my honest thinking away, but still I sit here wondering if anyone else ever has that happen, even once. I'm just...I don't understand why something like that is possible. Maybe it's just me making up something else to cancel the other one out??? And what for? I'm not sure. Maybe it's because I'm so used to thinking the opposite, and now that I'm thinking the opposite of the opposite, it's strange and catches me off guard?
If you understood that, I'd be amazed.
Oh anyway, enough writing pointless things that nobody understands. Time will tell. For now, I think I'll go eat some pizza with olives and oranges as toppings.
p.s. Don't worry, I absolutely love cheese...the other two examples: completely factual.
Ok, so I have no example to give without giving my honest thinking away, but still I sit here wondering if anyone else ever has that happen, even once. I'm just...I don't understand why something like that is possible. Maybe it's just me making up something else to cancel the other one out??? And what for? I'm not sure. Maybe it's because I'm so used to thinking the opposite, and now that I'm thinking the opposite of the opposite, it's strange and catches me off guard?
If you understood that, I'd be amazed.
Oh anyway, enough writing pointless things that nobody understands. Time will tell. For now, I think I'll go eat some pizza with olives and oranges as toppings.
p.s. Don't worry, I absolutely love cheese...the other two examples: completely factual.
No comments:
Post a Comment