So many questions go unanswered. Yet, at the same time, I believe that they are, in fact, answered. We, or maybe I should say I, am sometimes too unfocused with the important things in life to recognize them. Or maybe they come years later. Or hours later. Or days, weeks, or months. Other times they come through another person, years down the road in a situation completely disconnected from the one it's answering. Sometimes we (I) need to find the answers ourselves. Sometimes we (I...most definitely) just need patience. Sometimes we (I) just need to learn. Sometimes we (I) need to learn with patience. And sometimes we (I'm) just aren't (not) ready for the answer. That could be for multiple reasons: we (I'm not) aren't ready spiritually, emotionally, personally...or maybe we (I) need the answer later so that we can immediately help someone else who has just gone through the same thing, or had the same question. Maybe the answer has been there all along and we (I) didn't want to accept it, so we (I) made up a question, weaseled around it, so to say. "...Maybe if I ask it this way...?"
One question I'd like to find an answer for is why things change. I understand they need to. But sometimes it feels like you've hit a brick wall. And for some odd reason, you don't feel a sting of pain. Why is that? Does that mean you're really alright with what has happened? Or does it just mean that you'll feel the hurt and sadness later? Maybe you will never hurt about it because it's right? I think that might be it...
Maybe...I ask to many questions.
Probably.
No comments:
Post a Comment