Thursday, November 12, 2009

my little wishlist

. new bed sheets. maybe even 2 sets. preferably light green and light purple. a plus: having baroque swirls in a cream color as a pattern. like this:

. curtains. white. embroidery at bottom.
. laundry basket. cheap. white. who cares about what it looks like? it's plastic. it holds dirty clothes!
. clothes hangers.
. purple ribbon. light purple. tie around aforementioned curtains.
. find a cheap lamp shade...good luck!
. a basket to store all of bathroom junk in.
. chocolate. just because. preferably peanut butter m&ms or almond joys.
. fake flowers.
. harry potter 6 (december 16th. before work. just for fun.)
. vanilla ice cream. to make homemade oreo shakes. scrape the bottom of the cup. smile.
. knitted hat that covers ears.
. red velvet cake mix, cream cheese frosting, milk chocolate to melt, lollipop sticks, white sprinkles.
. light brown pillows.
. hand cream.
. wait to move into apartment to buy 99.99% of items above.
. then save money to buy them.
. buy them.
. over time.
. not all at once.


*****

a song on my mind: Born to Fly; Sara Evans

http://popup.lala.com/popup/504684642129237654

I love listening to and singing songs while driving in the rain!

3 comments:

Jayci said...

Sara Evans is the greatest!! I was recorded once with a friend for her birthday (a gift from her dad) and we sang Sara Evans songs. aww fun!

Wooden clothes hangers? THOSE are on my wishlist!!

Mark made a store-run last night for milk and I TOOK OFF peanut butter m&ms from the list because I have been eating FAR too many of them. lol

mmm clean, new bed sheets! nothing like them!

word verif: tright (how cute)

Nyssa said...

For a cheap lampshade try savers! They have everything for CHEAP and I mean everything!

c.j. said...

hha awesome! yes, I've been going to DI lately and found some awesome old stuff! for like... 75 cents! love it!