- the kind of person who justifies eating chocolate and ice cream when anything such as a peanut, almond or pecan is mixed in (then it's "ok"/good for you...it's healthy, right?).
- someone who stands in front of the cookie section of the bakery trying to decide whether or not A) I should even buy cookies; and B) If I should spend $7 on 20 cookies or be patient and come back later to buy a more reasonable amount for less money.
- not good at math. Let's hope I'll marry a number-whiz...my children won't be able to get my help on any math homework!
- a lover of caramel and butterscotch ice cream toppings
- and even more of a lover of hot fudge...tons of it!
- excited for my upcoming birthday!
- someone who prefers cold over hot any day.
- an avid exerciser - that is, if you count dancing around the house while you bake, cook or get ready for the day exercising.
- 5' 6"...and I hope to stay that way. 5'8" tops.
- a shoe size 8 - 8.5
- a girl that has many dreams.
- full of hope
- a Latter-day Saint
- and for that, I am forever grateful
- and in that, I can always find peace and true joy.
- a dark blonde/light brunette
- growing my hair out
- (sometimes) lazy when it comes to being grammatically correct on the internet. I don't know why.
- making payments on a new car.
- a full time employee.
- spontaneous
- adventurous, in my own way.
- a lover of the outdoors, but not an avid outdoors(wo)man...i.e.: hiking, boating, snowmobiling...WHICH does not mean I don't want to do and/or try things like that, I just haven't yet.
- afraid of heights.
- afraid of spiders, but can sometimes muster up to courage to kill one, if necessary. If someone else is around, I have no problem squealing and making them come and kill it for me.
- a lover of music...it has changed my life and continues to do so. I wouldn't change my connection with, love for or understanding of music ever. Not even for a million, or a trillion dollars.
- one of those people that has odd dislikes, that don't really make sense. Example: I love orange juice, but can't stand to eat oranges (texture = weird!). I hate mushrooms, unless mixed in something so well that I don't know it's there. I love salsa...well, the sauce of salsa - everything else: yuck. Cilantro tastes like soap...why would you want to eat soap?
- somebody who wishes they owned the seasons of Home Improvement.
- also somebody who likes to watch I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched.
- tired.
- exhausted.
- almost done with my lunch hour...
- excited to move into my own place.
- full of questions and things that I wonder about.
- sometimes I realize they are silly, pointless things, or almost day dreams, but others that are important, I try my hardest to really figure them out.
- a person who loves to surprise people with little unexpected gifts.
- someone who doesn't mind cleaning, but I would actually rather clean another person's house than my own.
- a Harry Potter fan. Love the books. Like the movies.
- a knitter of scarves.
- a wanter of many things
- but am getting better at becoming a teller of myself-er of: Oh, isn't that nice. I wish I could have that (*keeps walking with a smile*).
- a fan of baking!!!
- and eating the results...!
- a detester of beans. Won't really ever eat those.
- young.
- bold, in some ways.
- someone who has come to learn that going with your gut feeling and being honest is one of the best feelings...having no regret is wonderful!
- an avid believer and doer of honesty.
- a girl who wishes to one day have at least 6 children
- and then would like to adopt children, as well.
- a lover of garlic bread.
- someone who probably expects too much sometimes.
- someone who might be seen as harsh...maybe? I hope not.
- in love with certain sounds, smells and memories of good times.
- wishful in my goal that one day I will have something published or at least become better at being able to speak more beautifully.
- someone who wants to become something great.
- a friend.
- a daughter.
- a sister-in-law.
- an aunt!
- sitting here eating Cap'n Crunch
- while taking a break wrapping Christmas presents.
- so fond of wrapping Christmas presents!
- ...and Christmas!!!
- a reader...but wish I was doing it more often...*goal*goal*goal*
- hungry. still.
- anxious to move into my new place! (Did I already say that? Can't remember...)
- so happy that I got a desk! $25! Yay!
- very happy today. And was yesterday. Tomorrow, you'll find me smiling again.
- that strange person you see rocking out and singing while driving
- but this is why I wear sunglasses...my disguise!
- listening to Christmas music.
- a lover of antiques
- and thus, a lover of history.
- wishing I could see my best friend, my sister!
- writing way too much
- which seems to always happen.
- going to end this post.
Monday, November 23, 2009
I am...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this. I need to do it sometime.
Post a Comment