Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday

I absolutely love Sundays.
Today was full of so many wonderfully marvelous things.

The only thing left to do, is pretend like it was last September...a favorite past time is calling. Calling me to kick up leaves as I walk and submerge my emotions with the beautiful fall colors and serene stillness (and would you look at the moon tonight?! Wow!), ponder whatever my mind wanders to, talk to a good friend about anything we feel like sharing, laugh, remember good times and just be ourselves. Oh to have friends! It is such a blessing, not only to have, but to give! I'm so grateful we have the ability to give and share - they really are great blessings, alike.



See you there, friend.

3 comments:

Lyd said...

Great post. Makes me grateful for the great friends I have in my life. :)

Hillery said...

:)

Jayci said...

mmm so nice. did you take this picture? it's so SERENE!!